Wednesday 5 December 2012

I'm Moving my Rambles! [EDIT]

Y'ellow, I almost forgot to actually post this!  I've decided to start up a new blog here :  http://rachelrutherforddoodles.blogspot.co.uk

And my goal is to:

a) Don't be a whinge
b) actually post with some regularity (is that even the right word?  I don't have a clue)

If your interested, please follow my new blog!  I've love you forever.  And give you cookies.


No wait, I can do better.  I'll give you BOURBONS.


It's like if God looked upon a custard cream factory and cried because he'd forgotten to create bourbons.  And so, the roots of the custard cream trees they were cultivating in that factory absorbed the tears of God and changed into magical bourbon trees.  Amen.

[EDIT]:  My new blog is... uh... new and improved!  Now featuring the ability to actually follow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment